Do Both Spouses Need To Sign A Real Estate Purchase And Sale Agreement To Buy Or Sell Real Estate?

In almost all cases in Washington, both a husband and wife must sign any agreement to list, buy, or sell real estate, and both must also sign the deed to the property on closing.

Exceptions exist for property owned by only one of the spouses.

Attorney at Law

Blado Kiger Bolan, Tacoma, Wash.

Related Posts
  • What Is A Title Commitment In Real Estate: Everything You Need To Know Read More
  • How To Get A Copy Of The Deed To My House In Washington Read More
  • Purchase & Sale Agreements: What You Need To Know Read More