If My Spouse Dies, Do I Need to Change the Title to Our Home or Other Real Property?

Yes, you do need to take some action to let the entire world know that you now own the property as a single person.

That can be done by either probating a Will, recording a Community Property Agreement, or by administering the estate of your deceased spouse in a legal proceeding.

Attorney at Law
Blado Kiger Bolan, Tacoma, Wash.

Related Posts
  • What Is A Title Commitment In Real Estate: Everything You Need To Know Read More
  • How To Get A Copy Of The Deed To My House In Washington Read More
  • Purchase & Sale Agreements: What You Need To Know Read More