My Neighbor Tore Down A Fence Between Our Properties And Is Now Building A New Fence Three Feet Closer To My House. Can I Do Anything To Stop This?

If you object to the relocation of the fence, you should contact a real estate attorney immediately. Legal remedies may be available to restrain the relocation of the fence and have the property boundary restored to its former location.

Douglas N. Kiger, Attorney at Law

Blado Kiger Bolan, Tacoma, Wash.

Related Posts
  • What Is A Title Commitment In Real Estate: Everything You Need To Know Read More
  • How To Get A Copy Of The Deed To My House In Washington Read More
  • Purchase & Sale Agreements: What You Need To Know Read More