If I Don’t Like The Way The Judge Is Making Decisions In My Case Prior To Trial, Do I Have The Right To Ask For Another Judge?

Yes, if the judge has not yet made any decisions in your case you can challenge the bias or fairness of the judge and request the case be heard by another judge. In Washington this is done by filing an Affidavit of Prejudice with the court.

After the judge has made any ruling in your case, even before the actual trial, it is too late to remove a judge for bias or prejudice against you.

Attorney at Law

Blado Kiger Bolan, Tacoma, Wash.

Related Posts
  • Auto Insurance Basics Read More
  • Will I Recover My Attorney Fees If I Win The Case? Read More
  • If A Default Judgment Is Entered By The Court, Can It Be Set Aside Or Reversed? Read More