What Is a Registered Agent? Does My Business Need One?

All corporations, LLCs, and registered limited partnerships doing business in Washington must have a Registered Agent with a Washington State address.

Registered Agents
A Registered Agent receives license renewals and other notices and also accepts legal papers served on the corporation and must provide a physical address where the agent is available for service of legal process.

The Registered Agent may be an individual or any other organization qualified to do business in Washington.

Nicole M. Bolan, Attorney at Law
Blado Kiger Bolan, Tacoma, WA.

Related Posts
  • Is Your Company GDPR Compliant? Read More
  • Why You Should Avoid A 50/50 Partnership Read More
  • How Might Your Business Be Impacted By The 2018 Tax Law Changes? Read More