Is There a Law Requiring Revision of Child Support Payments Every Three Years in Washington?

Child support can be modified based upon a change in income of the parties. This can be done every two years.

There are other bases upon which the parties can seek to modify child support, such as economic hardship, a change in the age category of the child(ren), a substantial change in circumstances, etc. The timeframe after which you can modify under these circumstances varies.

Nicole M. Bolan, Attorney at Law
Blado Kiger Bolan, Tacoma, Wash.

Related Posts
  • How To Get Visitation Rights In Washington Read More
  • How Long Does Spousal Support Last In Washington? Read More
  • Tips For Resolving Common Co-Parenting Disputes Read More