If My Girlfriend Moves Into The House I Just Bought, Does She Have Rights And Does This Become Community Property? How Can I Protect My Home In Case This Doesn’T Work Out?

This question raises all sorts of legal issues. In answer to your last question, you should consider meeting with an attorney to prepare a cohabitation agreement/prenuptial agreement to clearly define the rights and interests of you and your girlfriend. That is the solution to your situation.

Douglas N. Kiger, Attorney at Law
Blado Kiger Bolan, Tacoma, Wash.

Related Posts
  • How To Get Visitation Rights In Washington Read More
  • How Long Does Spousal Support Last In Washington? Read More
  • Tips For Resolving Common Co-Parenting Disputes Read More