How Do I Establish My Relationship to My Deceased Father Who Used an Alias in Three Marriages and on My Birth Certificate?

There may be ways to establish your relationship, but I don’t think there is enough information provided in your question to provide a complete answer. In a worst-case situation you may be able to ask for genetic testing. But this sounds like a situation you should consult with an attorney about fairly soon.

Douglas N. Kiger, Attorney at Law
Blado Kiger Bolan, Tacoma, Wash.

Related Posts
  • My Wife’s Mother Passed Away With a Will, but It Wasn’t Notarized. (We Do Have Her Power of Attorney.) The Bank Has Frozen Her Account of $1,500. What Are Our Options? Read More
  • Are Estate Companies Responsible for the Security of a House That Is Part of the Estate? We Experienced Damage to the Home and Don’t Want to Pay. Read More
  • How Long Do Creditors Have To Make Claims Against The Estate Of Washington State Residences? Read More